2ndWind Health & Wellness
Cork Yoga Mat - Elephant
All of our cork yoga mats are
- Made of 100% natural materials
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- Have improved grip when wet
- Take it to the beach, practice in the rain, clean it with a wet cloth or hose it down. Hang it to dry.
- Release suberin when wet
- Suberin is naturally released by cork when wet. It improves your grip, cleans the mat, and prevents fluids from being absorbed. Keeping it smelling fresh and clean without the need for mat cleaners.
- Come with a free carrying strap
The Tribal Elephant design is unique in that it is full of meaning as well as functionality. You are provided with a subtle center line in the form of chakra colors down the center
The Elephant is a creature with many different meanings across different cultures. It is seen as a symbol of strength, honor, stability and tenacity, but to the Hindu way of thought, the elephant is found in the form of Ganesha who is the god of luck, fortune, protection and is a blessing upon all new projects.
*Please be sure to wipe down your mat when you first receive it with a wet paper towel. This only has to be done once as we use water based to prevent bleeding of the design. There is no need for mat cleaners on this mat, the properties of the cleaner will fade the design and prevent the mat from realizing its full potential.